In 1938 Fr. Michael Price was given the assignment by Bishop Paul C. Schulte to take a census of Catholics in the Welborn Area. Upon review of that census, it was announced on April 19, 1939 that a new parish would be established.
That parish is Christ the King.
Christ the King was Blessed and Dedicated on Sunday, August 4, 1940 at 10am.
View Larger Map